Add a little “spark” to your 4th of July gathering with these easy 4th of July Fireworks cupcakes!
I was provided product samples free of charge from Oriental Trading in exchange for my honest opinion. No other compensation was provided for this post.
Vanilla cupcakes can easily be dressed up for the 4th of July using blue frosting and red, white, and blue cupcake liners. Two-color foil picks create firework bursts on top. Then, to create the perfect display, I used 4th of July paper trays to hold all my patriotic cupcakes.
- - Big Top cupcake liners
- - Two-color foil picks
- - Vanilla cupcake mix
- - Blue frosting
- - Patriotic trays
- Line two muffin pans with Big Top cupcake liners. Use only the red and white striped and blue and white striped liners. Double up on the liners so the colors really pop!
- Bake cupcakes according to your cake mix package. Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
- Frost your cupcakes with blue frosting or tint white frosting with blue food coloring.
- Trim your two-color foil picks to fit into your cupcakes. Then, push a foil pick into each cupcake.
- Serve these 4th of July Fireworks cupcakes on a patriotic tray. Enjoy!