Happy Earth Day! It’s always a surprise when I post on the weekend, but my husband and I went to Home Depot today to start buying plants for our garden. While we were picking out plants, I thought about this post and how it would make a good post for Earth Day (it was originally slated to go live next month)! There’s nothing earthier than getting your hands in the dirt and planting something green!
My husband’s grandfather had an amazing garden. When my husband and I were first dating, we used to go to his house almost every weekend. I wasn’t much of a green thumb then, and I still have my moments of garden Grim Reaper now, but I definitely learned a lot within those visits. Now, I enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible when spring arrives. We take pride in our garden and the amazing fruits and vegetables it provides us throughout the summer.
If there’s another thing that I absolutely love about our garden, it’s decorating it. I’m a big fan of garden stakes, solar lights, and wind chimes. I like to sit outside on our deck when it’s sunny and just admire our backyard garden sanctuary. I’ve made my share of garden DIYs in the past, but I’m always looking to add to my collection. So today I’m sharing 15 DIY garden signs and markers that will hopefully get you inspired to get outside and grow something!
- DIY Garden Marker Signs – I Heart Nap Time
- Garden Barnwood Sign – The Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Pool Noodle Garden Markers – Premeditated Leftovers
- Free Printable Garden Markers – Sunny Day Family
- DIY Painted Rock Garden Markers – Mom Endevours
- Funny Gardening Sign – The Gardening Cook
- DIY Seed Packet Letters – Birds and Blooms
- Palette Garden Sign – Around My Family Table
- DIY Wine Cork Plant Markers – Reuse Grow Enjoy
- Weathered Wood Garden Sign – Organized CLutter
- Herb Garden Markers – This Mama Loves
- Easy DIY Garden Markers Spoons – Turning the Clock Back
- DIY Garden Markers – B Inspired Mama
- Get Growing: DIY Garden Sign – Premeditated Leftovers
- Aged Garden Sign – Elegant Nest