These DIY Pots of Gold make chic St. Patrick’s Day Decor and all you need make them are small white pots, Mod Podge, and gold leaf sheets!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps to support this blog.
- Small white ceramic pots
- Gold leaf sheets
- Mod Podge
- Foam brushes
1. Make sure the surface of your pot is clean and apply a thin layer of Mod Podge around it.
2. Take a sheet of gold leaf and carefully apply it around the pot. Use a clean foam brush, or your gloved hand, to carefully pat it down to prevent bubbling.
3. Allow glue to dry for a minute or two and carefully brush away gold leaf with a dry foam brush.
4. Seal your gold leaf with another thin coat of Mod Podge and allow to dry completely.
5. Fill your new gilded pots with plants of your choice.