Thank you to Shari’s Berries for sending chocolatey goodies to help me celebrate Something on a Stick Day! Celebrate this fun, foodie holiday with my S’mores on a Stick recipe also featured in this post!
When Shari’s Berries contacted me to collaborate on a post for Something on a Stick Day, I immediately jumped at the opportunity. I love these crazy foodie holidays and, I mean, what’s more fun than food on a stick? So Shari’s Berries sent me a couple of delicious, chocolate-covered goodies to celebrate this foodie holiday, including an assortment of cake pops and caramel dipped pretzel sticks. Yum!
Let me tell you, the day my Shari’s Berries package arrived, I kept everything in their boxes and hid the contents on a shelf in my fridge. I was sure if my sweets loving husband discovered my boxes of cake pops and caramel dipped pretzels, I wouldn’t have a post to share today. It was a wise decision because everything is SO good! These items are a chocolate lover’s dream!
I was sent the 4 Caramel Pretzels & 6 Classic Cake Pops option that was a perfect treat to share with my husband. They were delivered right on schedule! As I said, we didn’t eat these treats right away, but they were individually wrapped and still tasted so fresh when I finally did break open each box. This gift option includes:
- 1 caramel pretzel dipped in chocolate and covered in chocolate chips
- 1 caramel pretzel dipped in white chocolate and covered in white chocolate chips
- 1 caramel pretzel dipped in white chocolate with a chocolate swirl
- 1 caramel pretzel dipped in chocolate with a white chocolate swirl
- 2 vanilla cake pops dipped in white chocolate with a white chocolate swirl
- 2 chocolate cake pops dipped in dark chocolate and topped with cacao nibs
- 2 red velvet cake pops dipped in white chocolate and topped with red velvet crumbles
The cake pops are incredibly moist bites of cake with a delicious, chocolately crunch. They’re just enough to satisfy a craving for something sweet! I’m a big fan of salty-sweet flavor combos, so the caramel pretzels were definitely a favorite! Each pretzel rod is dipped in a layer of caramel, then topped with a smooth layer of chocolate.
I thought I’d join in on the fun and create my own “on a stick” recipe using a few ingredients I already had on hand. S’mores are one of those favorite childhood treats that I’m dying to make on our backyard charcoal grill or over our fire pit. It hasn’t happened yet, so I made a quick and easy way to enjoy the flavors of S’mores without the fire. Hopefully I’ll get to make some genuine S’mores this summer, but for now this quick and easy version will certainly do!
- Jumbo marshmallows
- 1-2 cups chocolate melts
- Graham cracker crumbs, poured into a small bowl
- Lollipop sticks
- Gently push a marshmallow onto a lollipop stick.
- Melt chocolate melts in a small over, over low heat until completely melted and smooths
- Dip marshmallows into chocolate. Then, immediately dip chocolate-covered marshmallow into graham cracker crumbs.
- Allow marshmallows to cool on wax paper until chocolate solidifies.
- Serve immediately or store marshmallows in an airtight container in the fridge.
Want to celebrate Something on a Stick Day or any other ocassion – like a Monday – when chocolate seems like a good idea (although, it always seems like a good idea to me)? Check out these sweet deals on Shari’s Berries website!