1. Learn your favorite family recipes.
2. Always look your best.
3. Laugh often.
4. A good book is the perfect end to an evening (a glass of wine to accompany your reading isn’t a bad idea either).
5. Take care of each other.
6. Clip coupons. Every little bit helps.
7. Prayer is powerful. Faith is strong. God is good.
8. A garden is worth the work and effort.
9. Toast with butter and cinnamon and hot tea will always make you feel better when you have a sick stomach.
10. Work hard, love harder. Family is so important.
Thank you, Mom, for making me the woman I am today. I can only hope that one day when I’m a mother I’ll be able to pass down such valuable lessons to my children, allowing them to become strong, caring and loving people, nurturing them every step of the way.
Happy Mother’s Day!