Planning on throwing a Halloween party this year? Consider making a few, easy Halloween party treats that your ghoulish guests will just die for!
I was provided product samples free of charge from Oriental Trading in exchange for my honest opinion. No other compensation was provided for this post.
The last time I attended a Halloween party, I was in college. The student lounge was turned into a dance area and we all dressed in costume. Well, most of us did. That year, I remember dressing up as Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. During the day, I was Mia before the overdose. For the party, I decided to add some fake blood to become a bloody-nosed Mia after the injection.
That was probably one of my most favorite costumes! It was so easy, yet so many people totally got who I was! If you’re planning on throwing a Halloween costume bash this year, consider making a few, easy party treats that your ghoulish guests will just die for!
I had some orange popcorn boxes left from making Pumpkin Spice Popcorn. The perfect pumpkin orange color of these boxes made for great Halloween treat boxes!
- Mini orange popcorn boxes
- Black marker
- Glow sticks and various candies like gumball eyes, rat suckers, gummy earthworms, and Halloween print suckers.
- Using black marker, draw a Jack-o-Lantern face on a popcorn box.
- Fill box with Halloween treats!
Note: make several of these for your Halloween party. Keep them on the table around a bowl of candy and let guests fill them as party favors!
I had an extra fake pumpkin hanging around my craft supplies, so I decided to take some of my extra candy and turn the pumpkin into a Halloween candy bowl.
- Fake pumpkin
- Halloween decals
- Styrofoam balls
- Rat suckers, or other Halloween candy
- Using a knife, carefully cut out the top of the pumpkin.
- Add a few Styrofoam balls into the bottom of the pumpkin.
- Decorate your pumpkin with Halloween decals.
- Stick lollipops into Styrofoam and display candy bowl.
Although I’m not a huge fan of horror, when it comes to Halloween, I do love some creepy and gross things. Take, these pudding cups, for instance. Totally delicious, but so gross looking, right? They’re sure to creep out your party guests!
- Cockroach printed tumblers
- Chocolate pudding
- Chocolate cookies, or chocolate cookie crumbs
- Earthworm gummies
- Prepare pudding according to package.
- Spoon a little pudding into the bottom of a cockroach printed tumbler.
- Add some chocolate cookies, then spoon more chocolate pudding on top.
- Sprinkle more chocolate cookies on top of pudding.
- Then, top off with an earthworm gummy and serve.
- Cut a strip of washi tape and fold it around a straw creating a flag.
- Cut a triangle out of the washi tape.
- Pour your favorite Halloween beverage into each Spooky Soiree cup.
- Serve with a washi tape straw.
Note: serve your Halloween beverages in a skull pitcher. For an extra spooky touch, activate a glow stick and place it inside the pitcher.
Don’t forget to enter to win weekly prizes from Oriental Trading until October 17th. Simply visit www.spooktaculargiveaway.com for your chance to win $250 in Halloween products of your choice from Oriental Trading! Plus, there’s a chance to win a $25 Oriental Trading gift card every day!