This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
Add a little magic to your yard with one of these magical DIY fairy gardens! Kids and adults will both enjoy creating these enchanted mini worlds!
We’re just about a month away from officially starting our summer garden! Kind of crazy considering that we still had snow on the ground last week! We’ve been anxiously planning the veggies and fruit that we’ll be growing this year. We already put a spinach plant in a barrel and cleaned out our strawberry box. While we wait for the official start to gardening season, I’ve been working on our curb appeal. I’ve added some solar accents around the yard and greenery to empty pots. Another great way to add color inside and outside of your home is by making a fairy garden. The beauty about fairy gardens is that they’re great for kids of any age and you don’t necessarily need plants to make one!
I made my first fairy garden a couple years ago. From then on, I was hooked! I’ve always loved fairies, so the idea of creating enchanted, little worlds for them in a garden was quite charming to me. After my niece saw a picture of my teacup fairy garden, she mentioned wanting to make one. I might have to set that up one weekend for us to do! I mean, I definitely have enough fairy figurines and accessories to make it happen! And with the fairy garden projects below, we certainly have enough inspiration to choose from! I hope you get inspired to bring a little magic into your garden this Spring with these DIY fairy gardens!
- Teacup Fairy Garden – Fireflies and Mudpies
- Bird Bath Fairy Garden – See Vanessa Craft
- Magical Fairy Terrarium – Moms and Crafters
- Lovely Fairy Garden – Curly Crafty Mom
- DIY Easy Fairy Garden – The Flying Couponer
- Smurfs Fairy Garden Craft – Little Blog in the Country
- Broken Pot Fairy Garden Tutorial – The WHOot
- Salt Dough Fairy Garden – Mommy Moment
- Gnome Tea Cup Fairy Garden – A Cultivated Nest
- Simple DIY Fairy Garden – Hello Nature
- Mini Fairy Garden – The Country Chic Cottage
- Whimsical Sleeping Garden Fairy – Flour On My Face
- Magical Lights Fairy Garden – Little Tudor on the Prairie
- How to Make a Fairy Garden Out of an Old Drawer – The Homespun Hydrangea
- Beach Fairy Garden – Mod Podge Rocks Blog
- Fairy Garden With A Circus Theme – House of Hawthornes
- How To Create a Magical Fairy Garden – Premeditated Leftovers
- DIY Mini Tyre Swing – Paging Fun Mums
- Fairy Garden Terrarium in a Mason Jar – The Country Chic Cottage
- Succulent Fairy Garden – The Magic Onions
PIN FOR LATER