I was provided product samples free of charge from Oriental Trading in exchange for my honest opinion. No other compensation was provided for this post.
Easter’s on its way and so is its abundance of sugary sweets, chocolates, and candies! I don’t have much of a sweet tooth. The baskets that I have received in recent years were mostly enjoyed by my chocolate-loving husband. However, every now and then, I do want a nibble of something sweet. That’s why these mason jars are perfect to keep around the house!
Instead of keeping a big Easter basket full of sweets on the table, I can keep a little bit out at a time in these mason jars. We always have mason jars in the house since we can our garden veggies during the summer. So I used a couple to create bunny-topped Easter jars to fill with candy.
These bunny mason jars are super easy to make. All you need is a mason jar in the size of your choosing, some small plastic animals, glue, and spray paint. I wanted my lids to be pretty pastel colors for spring, so I used a flat white spray paint and a light pink spray paint in a chalk finish.
- Mason jar
- E6000 glue
- Small plastic bunny figurine
- Spray paint
- Easter candy
- Remove lid and seal from the mason jar. Glue the seal and lid together and allow to dry.
- Glue a plastic bunny (or another animal of choice) to your lid and let it dry completely.
- Spray paint the lid in the color of your choice. Allow paint to dry completely.
- Fill the mason jar with colorful Easter candy.
- Place the lid back on the mason jar and display.
These DIY Bunny Mason Jars make adorable Easter and springtime decor. You could also skip the basket and give them to loved ones as easy Easter gifts! Shop for Easter treats and everything you need to fill your jars (and baskets!) at Oriental Trading.
PIN FOR LATER