This Air Fryer Everything Crusted Shrimp is a crunchy, everything seasoned dish served alongside a flavorful sour cream and dill dip!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
You can tell that summer’s almost here by the increase in seafood we’ve been eating. My husband has been going trout fishing almost every single weekend. We’ve been keeping our freezer full of his catches, plus other seafood like salmon and shrimp. And there’s been frequent talk about my husband’s upcoming clamming adventures that might include some fresh bay scallops this year, as well.
We’ve been eating seafood at least once a week these days. And while I’m a fan of most seafood, shrimp will always be a top favorite. Not only is it easy to cook, but it’s super versatile, too. I mean, you heard Bubba! You can broil it, grill it, skewer it, throw it in a sauce, make ceviche, bread it, air fry it, and cook it so many other ways!
So when Nuts.com released a new line of Nut Crumbs (a gluten-free alternative to bread crumbs made with nuts and spices), I immediately wanted to try coating shrimp with their Everything Nut Crumbs flavor. I love everything seasoning! So much that I have not one, but two everything seasoning shakers in our cabinet! When I saw there was an everything flavored Nut Crumbs variety, I had to buy a bag!
I also bought a bag of Italian Nut Crumbs and recently used some to make a killer Eggplant Parmesan. But I was saving my bag of Everything Nut Crumbs to make an everything crusted air fryer shrimp. Shrimp is so good in the air fryer! Not only does it cook quickly, but when it’s breaded it gets a perfect crunch to it.
Air Fryer Everything Crusted Shrimp
This Air Fryer Everything Crusted Shrimp is coated in crunchy Everything Nut Crumbs. The crumbs give this shrimp classic everything flavor with a texture that’s similar to Panko bread crumbs. Serve the shrimp with sour cream and dill dip for an easy, delicious meal!
Ready to make crispy and delicious everything seasoned shrimp? Start prepping your ingredients. Then, dip the shrimp into almond flour, followed by egg, and then the Everything Nut Crumbs. Place the shrimp into the air fryer basket and spritz with cooking spray.
Depending on the size of your air fryer, you might have to work in batches. Cook the shrimp for 8 minutes. Then, flip them over and cook for another 2-3 minutes so they get crispy on each side. Once they’re cooked through and golden brown, remove the shrimp from the air fryer.
You need something to dip the shrimp into, so whip up an easy sour cream and dill dip. In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, mayo, garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, and salt and pepper. This flavorful dip goes great with the everything seasoned shrimp!
Once the sour cream and dill dip is mixed up, serve the air fryer shrimp and dig into this simple and delicious meal!
- 1 pound large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Everything Nut Crumbs
- Cooking spray
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. dried dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 370ºF.
- Pat the shrimp dry and set aside.
- Add the almond flour to a small bowl and set aside.
- Crack two eggs into a small bowl and gently beat them. Set aside.
- Add the Everything Nut Crumbs to another small bowl and set aside.
- Begin by tossing the shrimp into the almond flour. Then, dip the shrimp into the egg. Shake off any excess egg and coat in the Everything Nut Crumbs.
- Repeat with the remaining shrimp and add to the air fryer basket. Work in batches, if necessary.
- Lightly spray the shrimp with cooking spray. Then, cook for 8 minutes. Flipping the shrimp and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked through and the breading has turned golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream and dill dip.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, and salt and pepper.
- Serve with the air fried everything shrimp for dipping.
Is there anything better than crispy coated shrimp? YES! Shrimp coated in Everything Nut Crumbs! This dish is a winning combination of flavors with a delightful crunch in every everything seasoned bite!
Did you make this Air Fryer Everything Crusted Shrimp recipe? Share it on social media using the hashtag #livinglavidaeats. Don’t forget to tag me @lavidaholoka!
PIN FOR LATER