Treat your mom to a delicious, homemade brunch this Mother’s Day with these 20 Brunch Recipes for Mother’s Day!
Mom deserves the best. We all know that! My mom has always worked so hard for us. As I get older and look back on everything she’s done, I appreciate all of the love and support so much more. I know I wasn’t always the easiest kid to try and parent. So now, I definitely try and make it up to her whenever I can. Mother’s Day is always a day when I can make those gestures extra special!
Every Mother’s Day, my siblings and I try to get together to treat mom to a homemade dinner and dessert. I probably won’t be there early enough to treat my mom to breakfast or brunch. I’ll have to get my sisters to check these recipes out instead (hint, hint, girls!)! However, some of these sweeter recipes might work well for dessert, too!
- Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls – Home. Made. Interest.
- Maple, Bacon, Pancake Bites – Vixen’s Kitchen
- Make Ahead Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole – I Heart Nap Time
- Cheesy Bacon, Potato and Egg Casserole – Swanky Recipes
- Kale and Mushroom Frittata – The Sweet Edge
- Cookie Butter Pinwheels – Shaken Together Life
- Cranberry Orange French Toast – Home. Made. Interest.
- Ham and Cheese Croissants with Honey Mustard Glaze – Nicky’s Kitchen Sanctuary
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Braid – The Love Nerds
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Enchiladas – Belly Full
- Apple Toffee Cheese Danish – Lady Behind the Curtain
- Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring – Jo Cooks
- Lemon Basil Scones with 2 Ingredient Lemon Glaze – Memo 2 Munch
- Caramel Apple Pecan Pancakes – Home. Made. Interest.
- Ham and Brie Breakfast Hand Pies – Cooking on the Front Burner
- Kielbasa & Cheese Quiche with a Potato Crust – Shaken Together Life
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake – Alexandra Cooks
- Cheesy Baked Egg and Bacon Boats Recipe – Just a Taste
- Breakfast Fruit Tarts – I Heart Nap Time
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole – The Love Nerds