If you have someone on your list that can use a little more “me time,” make them a relaxation gift basket filled with bath and body products, adult coloring books, candles, and more!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
You know those bath kits that every girl has gotten for Christmas at one point or another? I actually don’t mind receiving them! Load me up on bath and body goodies! Give me a new candle that will create great ambiance and smell amazing! I am a fan of anything that promotes relaxation. Mainly because, most of the time, I’m pretty wound up and wired!
It’s nice to take time out for yourself like pouring yourself a glass of wine, diffusing a relaxing essential oil blend, or taking a soak in the tub! Especially after this crazy year! So if you have someone on your holiday shopping list that could use a little “me time,” why not create a fabulous relaxation gift basket for them?
How to Make a Relaxation Gift Basket
Fill a decorative basket with items like adult coloring books, bath products, some herbal tea, essential oils, candles, cozy socks, and a new mug or wine glass. Need some ideas? Check out the list below! And if you’re anything like me, you’ll want to buy two so you can take a little “me time” for yourself, too!
- Crayola Colored Pencils
- Life Of The Wild: A Whimsical Adult Coloring Book
- Essential Oil Diffuser
- Essential Oil Sampler Set
- Lavender Cream Bath Milk Soak
- Dead Sea Mineral Mud Mask
- “Make Time For Yourself” Zipper Pouch
- Spa Day Natural Soy Wax Candle
- Rose Bubble Bath
- If You Can Read This Bring Me Some Wine Socks
- “Bra Off Hair Up Sweats On Wine” Gone Wine Glass
- Prosecco Scented Bath Bomb
- Simple Vanilla Herbal Tea
- Tea Infuser Mug
- Me Time Journal
- Rose Quartz Facial Roller
- Rectangular Fabric Basket
PIN FOR LATER