Create luxury looking agate stone candle holders for under $10 with dollar store items and pretty, natural agate stone slices!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps to support this blog.
I had two agate stones left in my craft stash after making my Agate Stone Garden Markers. With a little inspiration from a home decor website, I decided to make a couple candle holders. The glass holders and candles were purchased at the dollar store and the decorative glass was purchased from the craft store with a 40% off coupon. It’s a budget friendly project that adds a little style and color anywhere in the home.
- Square glass candle holder
- Agate stone
- E6000 glue
- Gold paint marker
- Decorative glass (I used gold)
- Paint the rim of the stones with gold paint marker. Allow the paint to dry completely before moving on.
- Place the stones where you want them to sit on each of the candle holders. Use E6000 to glue them down. Keep the candle holders flat to prevent the stones from sliding. It should take about 10-15 minutes until you can prop the candle holders upright.
- Sit a candle in the center of each candle holder and slowly pour in decorative glass. Use your fingers to spread the glass off the candle and onto each side of it.
Did you make your own candle holders inspired by this DIY? Share it with the hashtag #livinglavidadiy and tag me @lavidaholoka!