Sometimes I’m so preoccupied during the day that I don’t feel like eating lunch. Some days this even starts at breakfast! But it’s important to get my meals in during the day to keep me fueled and focused. One great way to get a healthy dose of nutrition in without the fuss is by making a smoothie. The possibilities are endless and the results are always delicious! This week I’ve been determined to kill off some of the older items in my freezer. Some of those items include frozen fruit. So I took a little from each bag of fruit I had, added some protein powder and some juice to create a really delicious and oh-so-pretty smoothie!
- Vanilla Pea Protein Powder, 1 scoop
- Trader Joe’s Mango Chunks, frozen, 8 chunks
- Trader Joe’s Very Cherry Berry Blend, frozen, 1/4 cup
- Fresh frozen strawberries, 1 cup
- Trader Joe’s Organic Orange Juice, 1 cup
Blend until smooth, pour into a tumbler or glass and enjoy!