Turn up the heat on your Cinco de Mayo celebration with these 20 Tasty Cinco de Mayo Recipes that will make your fiesta muy delicioso!
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Cinco de Mayo’s history extends a lot further than simply enjoying tacos and margaritas on May 5th. But here in the states, the day seems to be more of a celebration of Mexican heritage and cuisine. Give me a margarita on the rocks (no salt), chips and salsa, a few street tacos and I’ll be set to fiesta!
I love Mexican food! Taco Tuesday is a way of life in our house. We’re not afraid to turn up the heat and make things spicy either! These 20 Mexican inspired recipes will get you ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Make your fiesta caliente with appetizers, entrees, and even some desserts that are muy delicioso!
- Pineapple Mango Fruit Salsa Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Pork Taquitos – The Chunky Chef
- Mexican Street Corn Dip – Cooking and Beer
- Fiesta Bruschetta – Shaken Together Life
- Churro Cupcakes – The Lady Behind the Curtain
- Mexican Street Corn (Elotes) Recipe – Little Spice Jar
- Beefy Mexican Rice Soup – Tastes of Lizzy T’s
- Easy Chicken Quesadilla – Olivia’s Cuisine
- Tex-Mex Crock Pot Chicken – Staying Close to Home
- Churro Crème Brûlée Bars – Tablespoon
- Tequila Lime Chicken Tacos with Grilled Pineapple Salsa – The Chunky Chef
- Margarita Cupcakes – Sallys Baking Addiction
- Slow Cooker Beef Taco Rice Bowls – Shaken Together Life
- Beef Taco Skillet Casserole – Gal on a Mission
- Easy Chicken Empanadas – Food Lovin Family
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail (Cóctel de Camarónes) – From A Chef’s Kitchen
- Easy Mexican Lasagna Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
- Spicy Shrimp Guacamole Bites – Well Plated
- Mini Choco Tacos – Spoon Fork Bacon
- So Easy Sopapillas – Kitchen Meets Girl