Get those outdoor adventure feels in any room of your home with these 15 items that will add instant cozy cabin vibes!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
We have been all about the home projects this year! Spending more time at home definitely lit a fire under our butts to get things done around the house! Last month, we talked about a few more updates we wanted to make to our home. The majority of the work will probably get done during the spring. But one thing’s for sure – we both decided that we want to give our home cozy cabin vibes!
In fact, I had told my husband that if he could make this place feel like a ski lodge, he could even hang his deer head mount (something I was so against bringing into the house) on the wall! I also told him that we could put in the wood burning stove he’s been itching to get for a few years now. When he said that I was scaring him and wondered why I had a change of heart, I simply said, “Pinterest.”
Honestly, I’m pretty excited to give our home some cozy cabin vibes! Especially since I’ll be taking down the Christmas decorations soon and those always give me a warm and cozy feeling! If you want to give your home an all year round cozy feel, check out these items below! They’re simple additions that will definitely give your home some cozy cabin vibes!
- White Faux Fur Throw Blanket
- Let’s Get Cozy Decorative Pillow
- Faux Deer Head Wall Mount
- Real Wood Tree Branch Wall Hook
- Moose Antler Decorative Tray
- Wood Wick Candle
- Knitted Cotton Pouf
- Decorative Metal and Glass Lantern with LED Candle
- Stainless Steel Bear Coffee Mug
- Clear White String Lights
- Birch LED Flameless Candles
- Cinnamon Scented Pine Cones
- Round Woven Wicker Storage Basket
- Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace
- Mountain Floating Wall Shelf
PIN FOR LATER