Make dad a personalized gift for Father’s Day and make him his own DIY DAD Etched Mason Jar Mugs that he won’t have to share!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps to support this blog.
A few weeks ago, Dad and I were talking about etched glasses and I told him how easy it was to make them yourself with etching cream. He had mentioned wanting to make a set of etched glasses for himself. I decided to make him a couple etched mason jar mugs for Father’s Day to get him inspired.
1. Clean your glass mason jar mugs thoroughly.
2. Position stencil letters onto glass.
3. With gloves on, brush etching cream onto stencil and wait 15 minutes.
4. Rinse cream off and dry glass.
5. Repeat stencil, if necessary.
Whether your dad likes beer, wine, spirits or just a cold glass of soda, a set of etched mason jar mugs is a nice personalized gift he’ll definitely get some out out of! If you liked this DIY, also check out my DIY etched wine glass.