Let the countdown to Spring begin with these 20 creative ways to start a DIY herb garden! There are indoor and outdoor DIY projects so you can get a head start on your gardening goals!
We are only a couple weeks away from Spring! It’s hard to believe when we’re supposed to get a foot of snow today! I usually don’t mind the cold weather, but I do miss fresh air and warm sunshine, going outside without bulky outerwear, and having a flourishing garden to enjoy. During the winter, I walk passed a sad, dilapidated garden and empty flowerpots every time I go outside. I cannot wait to be surrounded by colorful flowers, fresh fruits and veggies, and aromatic herbs again! Nothing is better than enjoying something you grew right in your own backyard!
Are you planning your garden for this year yet? You can get a head start on your gardening goals for the season with these 20 herb garden DIY projects! Herbs are super easy to grow and can be grown indoors and outdoors. They add such great flavor to dishes and can be used for aromatherapy and beauty DIYs, as well!
- DIY Mason Jar Herb Garden Instructions – DIY Inspired
- Herb Garden Design: Rustic Wheel – The Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Indoor Hanging Herb Garden Tutorial – Bullocks Buzz
- Hanging Colander Herb Planter – Premeditated Leftovers
- Indoor Window Sill Herb Garden – The Gracious Wife
- Container Herb Garden– All Things Mamma
- Chalkboard Herb Garden – The Crafting Chicks
- DIY Mason Jar Hanging Herb Garden – Mod Podge Rocks
- Terracotta Herb Tower – A Cultivated Nest
- Planting an Herb Garden DIY – Today’s Creative Life
- DIY Herb Pots – Premeditated Leftovers
- Simple DIY Herb Planters for Kids – Living Well Mom
- DIY Upcycled Herb Garden – Rockin Mama
- Coffee Mug Herb Garden Tutorial – Must Have Mom
- Eggshell Herb Garden – Home. Made. Interest.
- DIY Back Porch Container Herb Garden – The Country Chic Cottage
- Indoor Window Herb Garden – Just Plum Crazy
- Kitchen Herb Garden – Around My Family Table
- DIY Vertical Herb Garden – Everyday Shortcuts
- Upcycle Deodorant Containers Into Herb Gardens – Simplistically Living