Hop into spring with this adorable DIY Easter Bunny Flower Pot Decoration made with a small flower pot, bunny cupcake picks, cotton balls, and paint markers.
I was provided product samples free of charge from Oriental Trading in exchange for my honest opinion. No other compensation was provided for this post.
There’s nothing cuter than a bunny around Easter! Well, maybe their cute, little, cotton tail! We have a rabbit that lives in our yard. Before we got Hunter, it would make almost daily visits to our garden and sit under our blackberry bush. It must have gotten pretty use to seeing us, too, because it would let us get pretty close to it before hopping away.
But now that we have Hunter, the rabbit makes an occasional appearance at night. Some nights, it’s like the rabbit waits for Hunter to come chase him. Of course, the rabbit is way too fast for Hunter to catch, but he enjoys the chase! So it’ll be interesting when we start seeing a bunch of bunnies in the yard (they seem to like hiding in our bushes, as well).
If you don’t have cute, little bunnies visiting your yard, this DIY project will have you hopping right into spring! Create these adorable Easter bunnies out of ceramic flower pots, bunny ear cupcake picks, paint markers, and a cotton ball.
- White ceramic flower pot
- Bunny ear picks
- Hot glue gun
- Black and pink paint markers
- Cotton ball
- Heat up your glue gun and flip your ceramic pot over so the bottom is facing up.
- Cut off the stick from a bunny ear pick and glue the ears to the top of the ceramic pot.
- Using your paint markers, draw a pink bunny nose and black eyes and whiskers onto the pot. Allow paint to dry completely.
- Turn your pot around to the back and glue a “bunny tail” onto the pot using a cotton ball.
- Display your bunny!
These bunnies are so cute and easy to make, they’re likely to end up multiplying like real rabbits! This is a great, kid-friendly project and one that would make a great Easter gift. So what are you waiting for? Hop to it!