Need some Easter dessert inspiration? I’ve got you covered with these 20 Delicious Easter Desserts to Try!
It’s officially time to start thinking ahead to Easter, which is now less than a month away! I love the Easter season. It’s a time for rebirth and renewal and it’s bursting with color! All of Easter’s color and life definitely sparks my creativity – in my DIY projects and my cooking!
I love using different Easter treats to create all new desserts. Remember my Chocolate Rabbit Cupcakes from last year? They’re one of my favorite Easter desserts that I’ve made! Since I can always use a little more inspiration (and if you can, too), here are 20 Easter desserts to try this year!
- Mini Easter Cheesecakes – My Kitchen Craze
- Super Moist Carrot Cake Recipe – Lady Behind the Curtain
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites – Two Sisters Crafting
- Easter Basket Cookie Cups – The Gunny Sack
- Pistachio Salad Easter Peeps Dessert Cups – Mom Endveours
- Easter Peeps S’mores Dip – Home. Made. Interest.
- Birds Nest Pudding Tarts – Suburbia Unwrapped
- Easy Easter Sugar Cookies – Pint Sized Baker
- Flower Shaped Mini Lemon Tarts – Sugar Apron
- Creamy Lemon Supreme – Cooking on the Front Burners
- Strawberry Cake – Lady Behind the Curtain
- Easter Peanut Butter Cheerio Cups – Who Needs A Cape?
- Bunny Cupcakes – Two Sisters Crafting
- Easter Lemon Pie Cups – Mandy’s Recipe Box
- Cadbury Egg Brownie Recipe – I Heart Nap Time
- Mini Carrot Cake Cheesecakes – Lady Behind the Curtain
- Easter Oreo Bark – Lil’Luna
- Mini Eggs Easter Brownie Parfaits – The Busy Baker
- 4-Ingredient Easter Egg Oreo Truffles – Gimme Some Oven
- Carrot Cake Roll – Crazy for Crust