This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CampbellsShortcutMeals #CollectiveBias
Need a quick and easy way to spice up your weeknight? These Easy Baked Chicken Taquitos are a fast and family-friendly recipe that’s ready under 30 minutes!
Taco night has become an almost weekly tradition in my house. It’s a quick and easy meal that I love to switch up every now and then. Instead of tacos, sometimes we’ll have enchiladas or fajitas. Still just as easy, but full of bold Mexican flavor. Most recently, I made easy baked chicken taquitos. Now, they’re one of my go-to recipes for hectic days!
It’s nice to have a few go-to recipes on hand that are quick, easy, and delicious! During my last trip to Walmart, I stocked up on cans of Swanson® Premium Chicken, a couple jars of Pace®, and V8 Splash® to have on hand for taco nights.
Swanson® Premium Chicken is already cooked making my chicken taquitos that much easier to prepare! All you need to do is heat it up along with taco seasonings and roll up flour tortillas with cheese and bake! They’re a perfect weeknight meal when served with the genuine Southwest flavor of Pace®!
We drink a lot of V8 Splash® in our house, too. The Tropical Blend is a better for you family refreshment that’s packed with vitamins like A & C! Moms, you can feel good about giving your kids V8 Splash®. It’s made with real fruits and veggies! It’s a family-friendly beverage choice for taco night!
- 2 - 12.5 oz. cans of Swanson® Premium Chicken, drained
- 1 - 1 oz. package of taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1 package of 10 fajita-size flour tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Topping suggestions: sour cream, lime wedges, fresh cilantro, chopped scallions, and Pace®
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet with foil and non-stick cooking spray.
- Spray a medium pan with non-stick cooking spray and add Swanson® Premium Chicken.
- Break up large chunks with a spoon.
- Add taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Lower heat and stir until combined.
- Continue cooking until taco seasoning mixture has thickened. Then, remove pan from heat.
- Start preparing taquitos by adding a couple spoonfuls of chicken to the center of a flour tortilla.
- Next, sprinkle a little shredded cheese on top.
- Easily roll up the taquito by folding one half over the center and continuing to roll it up until you meet the other side.
- Place the taquitos with the seam down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Give the taquitos a quick spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake taquitos for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream, lime wedges, fresh cilantro, chopped scallions, and Pace® Salsa.
Chicken taquitos aren’t just an easy way to feed the family on a busy weeknight. They’re a totally customizable meal, too! You can adjust the heat to your family’s liking. Keep it mild for the kiddos and give them lots of fun options for dunking! The entire family will love this rolled up version of a chicken taco.
Head to Walmart (or hover over the first photo to get to Walmart.com) to one stop shop for this recipe! Look for V8 Splash® in the juice aisle, Swanson® Premium Chicken with canned meats and tuna fish, and Pace® products in the international foods aisle. Find more recipe inspiration for your busy weeknights by clicking here!
PIN FOR LATER