These easy pumpkin pancakes are moist and delicious, made with simple ingredients, and sure to get you excited for pumpkin everything season!
Today’s the big day! I’m so excited to finally bring our puppy home! I’m also excited to welcome my friend and fellow blogger, Ashley, to my blog. You may know her from her blog, Hello Nature, and her shop, The Gnarly Whale. She’s filling in for me today while I get adjusted to this new puppy thing! Big thanks, Ashley!
Hi everyone! It’s Ashley from over at Hello Nature. I’m super excited to be posting on Jessica’s blog today as pumpkin anything means one thing for me: Fall is near! Since Autumn is my favorite time of the year, I celebrate with everything pumpkin for months on end. Muffins, drinks, desserts, decor – you name it, it’s in our house. And today’s recipe is one of my favorite as it’s SO good (and pretty healthy, too!)
These pumpkin pancakes are truly one of the best ways to start those chilly Autumn mornings. It’s a warm meal, smells absolutely delicious and they’re made from super simple ingredients. What’s not to love, right? Another bonus is that while these are fairly thick, they’re still incredibly moist and mouth-watering thanks to the pumpkin.
- - 1 1/2 Cups Pumpkin (1 can)
- - 1 Egg
- - 2 Tbsp Applesauce
- - 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- - 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- - 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- - 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- - 1/2 Tsp Salt
- - 2 Cups Flour
- - 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- - 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- - 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Mix the pumpkin, egg, applesauce and milk together in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate larger mixing bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients: cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, salt, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Slowly combine the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients. Stir until thoroughly combine.
- Heat a griddle over medium high heat and lightly grease. Pour the batter onto the griddle - approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown one side, flip and brown the other.
- Serve hot with maple syrup, nuts, and/or cool whip!
- Visit hellonatureblog.com for more of Ashley's delicious recipes!
We always have these ingredients in our house so these are an Autumn staple for us. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! 🙂