Plan your Thanksgiving dessert menu with one or more of these 20 Easy Thanksgiving Desserts like cookies, cake, bars, bread, and of course, pie!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
Thanksgiving gatherings might look a bit different this year. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t have a full Thanksgiving dinner complete with turkey, sides, and a delicious dessert (or two)! We’ll probably end up at home – just the two of us – and you can guarantee that there will be pie. Probably pumpkin or apple pie with whipped cream on the side!
But Thanksgiving desserts can go way beyond pie! Don’t get me wrong. Pie is one of my all-time favorite desserts! I love it with a dollop of whipped cream and cinnamon on top and especially a la mode! It’s just that fall is such a great season for all kinds of baking. With flavors like apple, cranberry, and pumpkin, you can make all sorts of delicious desserts that would be welcome on a Thanksgiving table!
20 Easy Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pie
My fall baking tends to start sometime in late August, when canned pumpkin makes its first appearance at the grocery store. From there, I end up baking all kinds of things. There’s apple cake and apple crisp that always tastes better after an afternoon of apple picking. Bags of fresh and dried cranberries that end up in cookies and other treats. And all kinds of fall bread!
Any of these recipes would be simple enough to whip up for your Thanksgiving feast, no matter how you’re celebrating this year! So make room for dessert and add one or more of these easy recipes to your Thanksgiving menu!
- Fresh Cranberry Apple Pie
- Apple Pie Cheesecake Jars
- No-Bake Mini Chocolate Pumpkin Pies
- Caramel Apple Pie
- Gooey Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Boozy Whiskey Apple Crisp
- No-Bake Pumpkin Eggnog Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Braid
- Apple Pecan Bread
- Chocolate Pecan Tart
- White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
- Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread
- Puff Pastry Cranberry Walnut Pinwheels
- Easy Caramel Apple Crescent Rolls
- Apple Snack Cake
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart
- Salted Caramel Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Pie Dessert Hummus
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Bread
- Soft and Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
PIN FOR LATER