This Easy Everything Seasoned Linguine Carbonara is a fun breakfast inspired take on a classic Italian pasta dish made with everything seasoning and turkey bacon!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
Everything bagels are arguably the best bagels in the world. And pasta is one of the best things you could ever eat in your life. I know these are pretty bold statements, but I stand firmly behind them. So while I was browsing Hungryroot a few weeks ago, shopping for groceries to add to my weekly delivery, I started to crave pasta. But not just any pasta. I wanted to make an everything seasoned carbonara!
Carbonara is typically made with eggs, cheese, pancetta or bacon, heavy cream, and seasonings. This version of carbonara is basically breakfast all rolled into a satisfying, everything seasoned pasta dish! It has all the makings of classic carbonara like eggs, cheese, a creamy sauce, and bacon. But I’m using a couple ingredients from my Hungryroot box to make this pasta taste like breakfast for dinner!
While shopping to make this recipe, I ordered Vital Farms Pasture-Raised Liquid Whole Eggs and Diestel Turkey Bacon. Because Hungryroot rotates their groceries from week-to-week, I wasn’t able to get their Cauliflower Linguine or Everything Eggs. So I used a box of linguine I had grabbed from the grocery store and some everything seasoning I had in my cabinet.
Easy Everything Seasoned Linguine Carbonara
If breakfast for dinner is your kind of meal, you’ll love this everything seasoned carbonara! And if you’re a leftovers for breakfast kind of person, this has your name all over it, too! All it takes to make this pasta dish is a pot of linguine, crispy turkey bacon, a creamy and cheesy sauce, and everything seasoning!
The first thing we need to do is make our pasta! Carbonara is usually made with spaghetti, but I like linguine since it’s a little thicker. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the linguine. It’ll probably take about 10 minutes for it to get al dente. Then, drain the pasta, but reserve some of the pasta water to use in the sauce.
While the pasta is cooking, you can start on the bacon. Turkey bacon isn’t as greasy as pork bacon or pancetta, but it’ll still give this pasta a good flavor while lightening up the dish a little bit. Cook the bacon until it’s crispy. Then, remove it from the skillet and set aside.
Now, we’re going to mix some of the Parmesan cheese into the eggs. Set that aside and go back to the pot of pasta. Heat the pasta on low and pour in the reserved pasta water. Working very slowly and and a little at a time, add the egg mixture.
Keep tossing the pasta to coat it and cook the sauce, slowly continuing to add the egg mixture a little at a time until it’s all in the pot. Toss in the everything seasoning and bacon and we’re done!
Serve the pasta immediately with another sprinkle of everything seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and chopped fresh parsley on top, if desired.
- 8 ounces linguine pasta
- 3-4 slices Diestel Turkey Bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup Vital Farms Pasture-Raised Liquid Whole Eggs
- 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp. everything seasoning, plus more for serving
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta for about 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta water, and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a skillet over medium heat and cook the turkey bacon for 7-10 minutes. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.
- Mix the eggs and grated Parmesan cheese together.
- Heat the pot of pasta over low heat and pour in the reserved pasta water. Slowly start to stir in the egg mixture a little at a time.
- Once the eggs are incorporated, raise the heat to medium and stir in the everything seasoning and turkey bacon.
- Serve immediately with more everything seasoning and Parmesan cheese on top and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Make this Easy Everything Seasoned Linguine Carbonara recipe with Hungryroot!
Grab the ingredients to make this everything seasoned linguine carbonara recipe and more with Hungryroot! Use my code 30OFF2NFREEBIE at checkout to score 30% off your first two deliveries + get a freebie for life! You can choose from a free veggie, cookie dough, or pasta for the length of your subscription!
Did you make this Easy Everything Seasoned Linguine Carbonara recipe? Share it on social media using the hashtag #livinglavidaeats. Don’t forget to tag me @lavidaholoka!
PIN FOR LATER