If you’re looking for a fun way to add beautiful flowers and plants to your home without the maintenance, considering creating one of these flower building kits for adults!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
Spring is almost here! And if you’re anything like me, you’re already planning your spring garden and itching for a trip to the local garden center to shop for plants. Unfortunately, I still have a couple more months to go before I can even think about outdoor plants and gorgeous flower pots.
If it’s still too early to start planting where you live, there’s another way you can add colorful flowers to your home. All you have to do is build them!
LEGO building sets for adults have become quite popular. However, some of them come with a pretty hefty price tag. But don’t worry! I found a bunch of creative flower building sets (LEGO and other brands) that are a bit more budget-friendly and just as beautiful!
Flower Building Sets for Adults
These building sets include beautiful flower bouquets, succulents – for people like me who don’t have the best of luck with live ones – table arrangements, and even bonsai trees!
They’d make a great gift – think Easter and Mother’s Day – and are a fun way to bring a little spring color into your home!
- Cherry Blossom Bonsai Tree Building Bricks Kit
- Lotus Flower Building Set
- Succulent Potted Plant Building Set
- Artificial Flower Bouquet Building Set
- Orchid Flowers Building Set
- Peach Flowers Building Set
- Pink Palm Flowers Building Set
- Light Up Potted Roses Building Set
- Succulent Plant Pots Building Set
- Orchid Plant Building Set
- LEGO Icons Flower Bouquet
- LEGO Icons Dried Flower Centerpiece
- Sunflower Bouquet Building Set
- Flower Basket Building Set
- Cactus Arrangement Building Set
Have you put together a flower building set? Which one was your favorite to build?
PIN FOR LATER