This Easy Frankenstein Breakfast Flatbread is a monstrously delicious way to start your Halloween morning! It’s a spooky twist on avocado toast that’s topped with guacamole, turkey bacon, egg whites, black olives, and grape tomatoes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
This happens every year. Just when I think I’ve finished my Halloween content for another season, I end up squeezing in just one more spooky idea! I’ve posted several Halloween dinner and snack ideas over the years, but not breakfast! Well, that’s all changing today!
I was recently sent some promotional coupons for a couple of products. So I thought I would put them to good use in a tasty Halloween breakfast recipe. I picked up a package of turkey bacon and some guacamole and used that as my inspiration for this Frankenstein inspired breakfast flatbread!
This Frankenstein breakfast flatbread is super easy to put together. It’s kind of like avocado toast with a fun Halloween twist! Instead of mashing up an avocado (which you can totally do), I’m spicing things up with some store bought guacamole. Then, I dressed up my flatbread with other easy ingredients to turn it into a monster!
Easy Frankenstein Breakfast Flatbread
This breakfast flatbread is toasted and topped with guacamole. The Frankenstein monster face comes together with strips of bacon, egg white, black olives, and grape tomatoes. It’s a deliciously spooky breakfast or brunch to serve on Halloween!
The first thing I did was warm up my flatbread in the toaster. Then, I spread a little guacamole over the top of the flatbread.
Next, I started to assemble my monster face. I took a strip of Godshall’s turkey bacon and cut the bottom into a zigzag pattern. Then, I placed it at the top of the flatbread to form the hairline.
I cooked two egg whites and cut circles out of them to make the whites of the eyes. Then, I used two black olive slices to make the pupils.
Last, I cut some grape tomatoes into small pieces and formed a mouth. Then, I sliced another black olive to create the neck bolts and stitches.
This is such an easy idea that makes breakfast a little more fun on Halloween morning!
- 1 naan flatbread
- 2 tbsp. Yucatan guacamole
- 1 strip turkey bacon, cooked
- 1 egg white, fried
- 2-3 black olives
- 1-2 grape tomatoes, halved
- Sprinkle the naan flatbread with water and place in the toaster. Bake for 2-3 minutes at 400 degrees, or until crispy. Remove and plate.
- Spread guacamole onto the flatbread. Then, begin forming the face.
- Cut a zigzag pattern onto one side of the bacon strip to form the hairline. If necessary, trim the bacon strip to fit the top of the flatbread.
- Once the hair is in place, cut the egg white into two circles for the eyes. Then, place a black olive slice in the middle of each circle for the pupils.
- Use the halved tomatoes to form a mouth. Then, if desired, cut pieces of black olives to form the neck bolts and stitches.
- Serve immediately.
This monster of a breakfast is a great way to kick off your Halloween festivities! Especially if you’re trying to get your family to eat something healthier before indulging in all of that candy goodness later on in the day! Keep some extra toppings on the side to add onto the flatbread once it’s served.
Did you make this Easy Frankenstein Breakfast Flatbread recipe? Share it on social media using the hashtag #livinglavidaeats. Don’t forget to tag me @lavidaholoka!
PIN FOR LATER