This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
Get ready for fall with these 20 fun fall DIY ideas for your home featuring lots of pumpkin projects and a whole lot more!
Fall is officially less than a month away and I’ve basically been counting down the days since our first summer heatwave! I might be a July baby, but I definitely love the cooler weather a lot more! This time of year gets me excited for that transition from summer into fall. We trade days at the beach for afternoons at the pumpkin patch. Instead of flowers in the garden, we’ll soon be graced with fall foliage on the trees. In my opinion, it’s the best time of year!
I’m definitely looking forward to sharing more fall crafts and DIY projects this coming season. In the meantime, get inspired with these 20 fun fall crafts, including a ton of pumpkin projects! Don’t worry, guys. If you’re already in pumpkin overload, there are a bunch of other fun fall projects to make, too!
- Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins – Crafts by Amanda
- Cinnamon Stick Candles – Home Stories A to Z
- DIY No-Sew Fabric Pumpkins – Down Redbud Drive
- Book Page Pumpkin – Family Maven
- Easy Metallic Patterned Painted Pumpkins – Small Stuff Counts
- Thankful Grateful Blessed Pallet Wood Sign With Leather Straps – Making Manzanita
- “Fall is in the Air” Farmhouse Pillow – Busy Being Jennifer
- Painted Acorns – Crafts By Amanda
- Fall Rustic Mason Jars – Sincerely Jean
- A Neutral DIY Fall Ribbon Wreath – Small Stuff Counts
- Rustic DIY Reclaimed Wood Pumpkins – The Summery Umbrella
- Fence Post Pumpkins – Chicken Scratch NY
- Easy Ombre Pumpkin Button Craft – A Cultivated Nest
- DIY Sisal Twine Pumpkins – The Navage Patch
- Rustic Wood Pumpkins – Thrifty Northwest Mom
- Easy Wine Cork Pumpkin Craft – The Furgal Navy Wife
- DIY Rustic Fence Board Pumpkins – Martys Musings
- Farmhouse Fall Decor Pillow – Oh My Creative
- Rustic Fall Burlap Wreath DIY – Anns Entitled Life
- Crochet Acorn Cap – Julie Measures
PIN FOR LATER