Get ready for the big game with these 25 Game Day Recipes that will score a touchdown with your team of snackers!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
Ah, Super Bowl! It’s the only day of the year that I actually look forward to the commercials! And you know what else I look forward to? The snacks! The snacks are definitely my favorite part of Super Bowl Sunday. Even if it’s just my husband and I hanging out (which it usually is) we have to have all of that good snackage! Our football snacking style includes a variety of frozen appetizers and a couple of homemade goodies.
I think I love football food so much because it’s fun to eat, it’s usually pretty easy to make, and it just tastes so good! I try not to eat too much fried food, so I’ll usually make a couple air fryer recipes or bake our appetizers in the oven.
25 Game Day Recipes That Will Score a Touchdown
For a girl who isn’t big on football, I sure have a bunch of football worthy recipes sitting in my archives! If you’re looking forward to those game day snacks, check out these recipes! They include everything from small bites, dips, sliders, and flavors you’d expect on SB Sunday! And all you’ll need to make them is a skillet or a sheet pan!
- Chicken Parmesan Poppers and Sliders
- Easy Pepperoni Bread
- Loaded BBQ Pulled Pork Beer Battered Fries
- Mini Meatball Parm Sliders
- Mini Taco Pies Two Ways
- Easy Cream Cheese Crab Dip
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Sausage and Spinach Pizza Pinwheels
- Easy Baked Chicken Taquitos
- Chicken & Refried Bean Sheet Pan Nachos
- Loaded Veggie Pizza Potato Puffs
- Easy Football Cheese and Crackers Party Platter
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
- Jalapeno Popper Monkey Bread
- Shrimp Ceviche Cups
- Boneless Parmesan Garlic Wings
- The Meatball Shop Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Chili Lime Bacon Avocado Bites
- Loaded BBQ Chicken Skillet Dip
- Better For You Un-fried Pickles
- Mini Teriyaki Meatball Kebabs
- Easy Three Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
- Baked Wonton Beef Tacos
- Spicy Crab Cake Sliders
- Burger and Fries Kebabs
What’s your favorite game day recipe?
PIN FOR LATER