Everything’s better on the grill and this Grilled Pork Chops with Honey-Lime Peaches proves that point! It’s sweet, savory, tangy, and totally delicious!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
You know how people say that “everything tastes better on the grill?” There’s one food in particular that absolutely makes this statement true – pork chops! Pork chops 100 percent taste better on the grill! Grilling pork chops gives them a ton of flavor. Plus, they tend to form a nice crust on the outside while staying juicy on the inside.
My mouth is literally watering just thinking about them!
The funny thing is, I usually don’t get a craving for pork chops unless my husband suggests making them on the grill. Then, I’m all in! So I wanted to take full advantage of this summertime dinner fave and add another summer favorite to it – peaches!
I’m all about a good salty-sweet combo and I think this dish accomplishes that in such a delicious manner! You’ve got that salty-charred goodness from the grilled pork chop paired with the tangy-sweetness of fresh peaches brushed with a honey and lime concoction. It’s a taste of summer in every bite!
Grilled Pork Chops with Honey-Lime Peaches
This entire recipe can be made on the grill so it’s easy cleanup with big flavor reward! A good pork chop doesn’t need a lot of seasoning, so I kept them simple. The fresh peaches get dressed with honey and lime before hitting the grill. If you have a lot of fresh basil in your garden, a few leaves make a pretty garnish for this delicious summertime dish!
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper (again, I like to keep it simple with pork chops). Then, place the pork chops on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until they’re nice and charred on the outside and juicy and cooked through on the inside.
While the pork is cooking, stir honey and lime juice together in a small bowl. Halve a couple of peaches and brush with the honey-lime mixture. About halfway through cooking the pork, add the peaches to the grill, cut-side-down.
Slice the peaches and serve with the pork chops. If desired, add a drizzle of any leftover honey-lime mixture on top of the peaches. Then, garnish with basil leaves, if desired, and serve.
- 1 lb. center cut bone-in pork chops, 1 inch thick
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 peaches, halved
- Optional: fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and place on the grill. Cook the pork for about 10-12 minutes, or until charred and cooked through. Flip halfway through cooking.
- While the pork is cooking, stir the honey, lime juice, and zest together in a small bowl.
- Brush the peach halves with the honey-lime mixture. Place the peaches on the grill when the pork chops are cooked halfway.
- Once the pork and peaches are cooked, slice the peaches and serve with a drizzle of any leftover honey-lime mixture. Garnish with fresh basil leaves, if desired.
If you’re looking for an easy summertime meal for two that’s full of that smoky grilled flavor with a hint of sweetness, this recipe is for you! Serve it with a side salad or rice to complete the meal.
Did you make this Grilled Pork Chops with Honey-Lime Peaches recipe? Share it on social media using the hashtag #livinglavidaeats. Don’t forget to tag me @lavidaholoka!
PIN FOR LATER