Need to take a timeout for yourself during the holidays? Include Uncle Bud’s CBD Energy Gummies and Hemp Face Mask Kits in your holiday self care routine!
This post has been sponsored by Uncle Bud’s CBD. All opinions are mine alone.
I’m all done with my Christmas shopping, have my baking list all written up, and holiday plans pretty much settled. But that doesn’t mean that the holiday stress has eluded me. It’s still there in the back of my mind, nagging me, and adding things to my neverending to-do list.
It’s honestly a little overwhelming at times. But I’ve made sure to give myself a breather whenever necessary.
So while we’re getting ready to take care of our holiday preparations, let’s not forget to take care of ourselves as well. Self-care is important any time of year, but it’s especially important to take a timeout for ourselves during the busy holiday season.
How to Practice Self Care During the Holidays
This year, make time for yourself while you’re thinking of others. It’s not selfish. It’s self love. And these easy tips will help you get through the holiday season with less stress and a better outlook.
- Make a list. Santa does it. Why shouldn’t you? I keep small notebooks and post-its on hand so I can make lists as I think of things I need to do. I also rely on a daily planner and my notes app in my phone. It honestly helps to see things written out and crossed off as they’re accomplished.
- Set a holiday budget. It is so easy to go overbudget this time of year. Especially if you’re like me and love to give an extra gift or two to loved ones. But it’s important to keep track of your spending so you’re not feeling any money woes later on.
- Just say no. Say no to filling up your calendar with plans to make room for some “me” time. There’s no reason to accept invitations just because you feel obligated. It’s easy to overextend ourselves this time of year, but burnout is a beast.
- Embrace the little holiday things. Oftentimes, I’m so busy getting things ready for Christmas that a lot of that holiday magic slips away before I can enjoy it. Make time for all of those little holiday things that you enjoy. Go for a drive to see the lights, listen to your favorite carols, or have a holiday movie marathon.
- Take vitamins and supplements. Stay on top of your health with vitamins and supplements. I take a multivitamin, elderberry, and apple cider gummies everyday, and CBD when needed.
- Pamper yourself. What’s your favorite way to end a long day? This time of year, I like to put on a good movie, pour myself a cup of cocoa, curl up under a fluffy blanket, and put on a face mask. It’s an easy and enjoyable way to unwind.
Uncle Bud’s CBD Energy Gummies
Remember how I said that I take CBD when needed? CBD Energy Gummies help me power through these busy days! They make me feel a balance of calm and focused while I’m trying to accomplish tasks. Plus, they give me a nice boost of energy without a nasty crash afterwards!
These gummies have a tasty lime flavor and are 100% vegan with 10mg of caffeine and 25mg of CBD per serving. They give me a well-needed boost to help me tackle my day.
Uncle Bud’s Hemp 5-Day Renewing Face Mask Kit
As I also said, some nights I just need to take time to pamper myself. And one of my favorite ways to do that is with a face mask. I got a Renewing Face Mask Kit from Uncle Bud’s. It comes with five hemp face masks that will give your face a gorgeous holiday glow!
- Hemp Rose Water Face Mask – “Deeply moisturizes and helps limit shininess and imperfections of the skin”
- Hemp Moisturizing Rice Milk Face Mask – “Helps to provide soft, glowing, and dewy skin”
- Hemp Matcha Anti-Aging Face Mask – “Helps to improve elasticity, fight against dryness, and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles”
- Hemp Vitamin C with Tibetan Seaberry Face Mask – “Helps fade dark spots, improve texture, and even skin tone”
- Hemp AHA Exfoliating Face Mask – “Exfoliates blocked pores to help restore, renew, and brighten dull skin”
Uncle Bud’s Hemp 5-Day Hydrating Face Mask Kit
Because I can never have enough skincare, I also got the Hydrating Face Mask Kit. As the cold weather makes its appearance, so does dry skin. These will help your face stay moisturized when you head out into the cold!
- Hemp Aloe Soothing Face Mask – “Repair treatment to help soothe, cool, and hydrate red and irritated skin”
- Hemp Hydrating Pomegranate Mask – “Deeply moisturizes and helps to renew and smooth skin texture”
- Hemp Relax Me with Lavender Face Mask – “Turn back time to restore skin radiance and soothe your skin”
- Hemp Pink Clay Face Mask – “Helps with skin elasticity for a brighter and smoother skin complexion”
- Hemp Purifying Tea Tree Face Mask – “Remove dead skin cells and minimize pore size for a smoother skin texture”
Not only would these products make a great addition to your holiday self-care routine, they’d make great gifts for the person on your list who could use a little chill session, too! You could even turn the hemp face masks into a cute holiday face mask gift!
Want to add these CBD products to your holiday self care routine? Visit Uncle Bud’s and check out the rest of their CBD lineup including topicals, bath & body, skin care, pet care, and more! Before checking out, use the code IG20 to get 20% off your purchase!
PIN FOR LATER