Cool down this summer with homemade ice cream recipes you can make right in your freezer in 20 unique flavors to choose from!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
Did you know that President Ronald Reagan deemed July “National Ice Cream Month?” Get the celebration started early with these homemade ice cream recipes in 20 unique flavors! I have to admit that I wasn’t always the ice cream lover that I am today. And when I did get a craving for ice cream, it was always vanilla with sprinkles.
These days, when the temperature’s rising, I want to dig my spoon into a creamy and flavorful bowl of ice cream. If it has swirls of caramel or chocolate, or chunks of cookies or nuts, it’s even better! Get inspired to cool down with a bowl of ice cream this summer with these delicious recipes!
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream – The Lemon Bowl
- Cherry Garcia Ice Cream – Pint Sized Baker
- Easy Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
- Caramelized Banana Pecan Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe – My Natural Family
- Unicorn Ice Cream – Bread Booze Bacon
- Raspberry Swirled Peach Ice Cream Recipe – The Gunny Sack
- Banana Pudding Ice Cream Recipe – Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Lemonade Ice Cream – I Heart Nap Time
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream – Pint Sized Baker
- Sweet Potato Ice Cream – Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Homemade Spicy Chocolate Ice Cream – The Gunny Sack
- No Churn Coffee Toffee Fudge Ice Cream – Celebrating Sweets
- Birthday Cake Crunch Ice Cream – Bitz ‘n’ Giggles
- Homemade Coconut Ice Cream Recipe – Everyday Savvy
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Recipe – CincyShopper
- The Best Amaretto Ice Cream – Pint Sized Baker
- Passion Fruit Ice Cream – Olivia’s Cuisine
- No Churn Oreo Ice Cream – CincyShopper
- Cake Batter Ice Cream – My Family Table
- Strawberry Rhubarb Swirl Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe – My Natural Family