These 15 Inspirational Books for Graduates are thoughtful gifts that will motivate and encourage grads as they enter the real world or continue on their educational journey.
This book may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
We have three graduations happening in our family this year! One nephew graduates from high school, another graduates from college, and our niece graduates from middle school. Big milestones and major achievements that deserve to be celebrated!
I can remember senior year edging closer to that moment when I would walk through the school’s doors for the last time, welcoming one last summer vacation of freedom and a bright future ahead.
It was that moment of being so excited to see what’s next and having the world in front of you full of possibilities! That moment of feeling of taking a deep breath and thinking, “This is it!” I can only hope that both of our nephews and our niece are experiencing those feelings right now, taking it all in, and embracing the moment.
15 Inspirational Books for Graduates
And while I’m sure all three graduates would like to take a break from the books, I am such a book gift giver! So I’ve been searching for inspirational books that I could send as gifts to encourage and inspire them as they enter this new phase of life.
My search turned out to be quite successful. There are so many inspirational, graduation gift-worthy books! Here are some of the inspirational graduation books that I’ve considered sending our niece and nephews.
- Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
- Do Your Best Every Day to Do Your Best Every Day
- Rad Women Worldwide
- Whatever You Are, Be a Good One
- You Will Leave a Trail of Stars
- Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World
- Carpe Every Diem: The Best Graduation Advice from More Than 100 Commencement Speeches
- Here’s to the Graduate
- The Last Lecture
- Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You
- Dear Grad: Words of Wisdom and Encouragement for Your Next Journey
- The Graduate’s Handbook: Your No-Nonsense Guide for What Comes Next
- If I Could Tell You Just One Thing . . .
- Your Turn: How to Be an Adult
What’s your favorite inspirational book to give to graduates?
PIN FOR LATER