Celebrate National Margarita Day or your love for this salty lime adult beverage with these 15 Must Have Items for Margarita Lovers!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
Today just so happens to be National Margarita Day. Truthfully, I would rather celebrate this day when the weather is warm and I can hang outside with an icy margarita in my hand. But I suppose any day is a good day for a margarita! They’re one of my favorite adult beverages!
I’m never too picky when it comes to a good marg. However, I tend to prefer them frozen and fruity without salt. But I’ve also been known to get adventurous when choosing margaritas off of menus.
I’ve tried cool cucumber margaritas and drinks with a hint of jalapeño. All good in my opinion! If you’re looking to try a new margarita flavor or want to whip up a homemade batch, today’s a good day to do it!
15 Must Have Items for Margarita Lovers
If Margarita Day is your favorite foodie holiday, celebrate with these 15 margarita themed items. These items include margarita makers and glasses, clothes and accessories, some home decor, and even a candle that will make your home smell like this fruity lime beverage!
- Margaritaville Bali Frozen Concoction Maker
- Lime and Salt Rimmer Margarita Set
- This Should Be a Margarita Mug
- Mamacita Needs a Margarita Hat
- Peace Love Margarita Cosmetic Bag
- Happy Hour Margarita Candle
- I Need a HUGe Margarita Kitchen Towel
- Margarita Socks
- Beaded Cocktail Glass Earrings
- Margarita Cocktail Bar Sign
- Stemless Insulated Margarita Glasses
- Tajín Clásico Chile Lime Seasoning Rimmer
- Perfect Margarita Mix
- Margarita Pitcher Set
- Multipurpose Cocktail Shaker
If you know someone who is a big margarita lover, these would also make great birthday or hostess gifts!
What’s your favorite kind of margarita?
PIN FOR LATER