Jord Wood Watches kindly gifted me a complimentary watch in exchange for this post. All of the opinions stated within this post are 100% my own.
♪ Slay bells ring. Are you listening? ♫ The countdown to Christmas has officially begun and it’s time to take on the holidays like a boss! Our house is decorated and the tree is up. The Christmas cards have been addressed and I’m slowly, but surely getting my wrapping done as the gifts come in. I’m about halfway done with Christmas shopping and I’m just starting my holiday baking. This holly, jolly season is currently underway!
But let’s face it. All of that shopping, wrapping, baking, and planning can be super stressful and exhausting! That’s why I find it totally excusable to treat yourself! There’s nothing wrong with giving yourself something special to bring you joy during the holidays, too!
This year, I felt a little fancy. I’ve had my eye on jewelry and I wanted to buy it myself. I don’t wear a lot of jewelry on a daily basis. It usually doesn’t go beyond my wedding ring. But I used to wear a watch all the time. My wrist felt naked without one! So while I’ve been spoiling my loved ones with presents and treats, I spoiled myself with a brand new watch.
I’ve heard a lot about JORD Wood Watches in the past. JORD watches are made with 100% natural, hand-finished woods in plenty of styles and colors for men and women. Rose gold is so hot right now. I had to have the Koa & Rose Gold watch from JORD’s Cora series! The face has gorgeous rose tones with Swarovski crystal markers to add a little sparkle to your holiday!
This watch is sturdy and holds up throughout all of the holiday hustle. This particular watch is automatic, meaning there’s no battery needed. Just wind and go! Of course, JORD has plenty of battery operated watches to choose from, as well.
It’s been great to have a watch on my wrist again. Especially while I’m baking up holiday goodies like Christmas cookies! My husband’s favorite cookies are chocolate chip, so I started with them. But since we’re all fancy this year, I decided to make them Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies. Want the recipe? It’s below!
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce
- Approximately 2 cups chocolate chip morsels
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon together.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugars, and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- One at a time, beat each egg into the mixture. Then, gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Then, stir in the caramel sauce. Follow with the chocolate chips and chopped pecans until everything is fully incorporated into the cookie dough.
- Drop the cookie dough onto greased baking sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Allow to cool and store in cookie tins.
Now that you’ve got some sweet treats to make, how about a sweet deal for you or someone else? You can save 25% off a JORD Wood Watch for you or someone else. Treat someone you love to one of these unique wood watches this year and make their holiday sweet with some homemade cookies, too!
Save 25% when you treat yourself or someone else to a JORD Watch this holiday season! Click here to start shopping!
PIN FOR LATER