This easy Lemon Cream Cheese Cake recipe is a perfect dessert for all of your Springtime celebrations!
The other day, I got the urge to bake. A lemon cream cheese cake recipe has been staring us in the face ever since I turned my Betty Crocker calendar to April. Being that this is a cake mix recipe, I was able to whip this bundt cake up in no time!
- - yellow cake mix
- - 1 cup milk (I used 2%)
- - 3 oz. softened cream cheese
- - grated lemon peel from 2 large lemons
- - juice of 1 large lemon
- - 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375º and spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat all ingredients together until completely combined and pour into bundt pan.
- Bake cake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the cake.
- Allow cake to cool for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and place on a serving plate.
- Allow cake to cool completely for about an hour.
- Serve with powdered sugar on top or drizzle lemon glaze (in notes below) over cake.
- To make lemon glaze, beat 2 cups of confectioner's sugar and juice from 1 lemon until a thick glaze has formed.
- Using a spoon, drizzle glaze over top of the cake.