Hey, gang! Ashley and I are doing things a little different for Maker’s Mix-Up this week. Actually, we’re doing things a little different this entire month. It’s officially 4th quarter for us bloggers and that means you won’t be able to tear us away from our blogs until….oh, after the New Year. Fourth quarter definitely felt like it was in full swing for me this week. The scary part is – it’s only the beginning!
After talking with Ashley during the week, we both decided to put Maker’s Mix-Up on hold for this month. We both agreed that we have fun creating posts for each week’s theme. But with so much on our plates right now, we didn’t want our focus to fall off of our link-up as far as posts, promoting, etc.
We have loved seeing everyone’s posts since we started this link-up together. We hope to start November will all new themes and a fresh, new outlook for MMU! If you have any suggestions for future themes, definitely leave us a comment! We would love to hear your input! We hope to see you next month! For now, check out last week’s CARAMEL posts that were shared!
- Salted Caramel Apple Dumplings from Hello Nature
- Caramel Apple Bars from Hello Nature
- Homemade Apple Chips with Caramel Sauce from Hello Nature
- Caramel Cinnamon Apple Cider from Hello Nature
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Caramels from From Play Dates to Parties
- Easy Caramel Apple Crescent Rolls from Living La Vida Holoka
- Caramel Apple Pie from Living La Vida Holoka
- Salted Caramel Monkey Bread from Living La Vida Holoka
- Apple Cider Caramel Sauce from Cooking with Carlee
- Caramel Apple Pancakes from The Lazy Gastronome
- Apples with Salted Caramel from Pleasures of the Northwest