Feel like you’re cooking with Jack and Sally with Nightmare Before Christmas Kitchen Decor and Tools that will turn your kitchen into Halloween Town!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
Last Christmas, my mom got me a set of Nightmare Before Christmas wooden utensils. I have a utensil crock on our kitchen counter that I keep my wooden utensils in. My Nightmare Before Christmas utensils are proudly on display. Every time I look at them, I get the urge to turn our kitchen into a NBC themed room. At least for Halloween!
I usually decorate our kitchen for fall and Halloween with a pumpkin or two, but that’s about the extent of it. This year, I think I’m going to decorate our kitchen like it’s part of Halloween Town! Along with my wooden utensils, I have a Jack Skellington mug that I plan on putting on display. But now I want to add more NBC items to our kitchen!
Nightmare Before Christmas Kitchen Decor and Tools
If you’re looking to add a little Halloween decor to your kitchen, check out these 14 Nightmare Before Christmas items! They include everything from kitchen decor to cooking utensils and tools! I’m definitely going to be adding a few of these items to our kitchen this Halloween!
- Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Oven Mitts and Pot Holders Set
- This is Halloween Towel
- Jack Skellington Soap Dispenser
- Nightmare Before Christmas Wooden Utensil Set
- Jack Cheese Board and Knife Set
- Nightmare Before Christmas Slow Cooker
- Jack Skellington Cookie Jar
- Nightmare Before Christmas Glass Set
- Jack Skellington Mug
- Jack and Sally Salt and Pepper Set
- Nightmare Before Christmas Character Block Kitchen Rug and Mat
- Nightmare Before Christmas Apron
- Jack and Sally Wall Clock
- Nightmare Before Christmas Engraved Knife
Do you decorate your kitchen for Halloween?
PIN FOR LATER