This Thai Peanut Zucchini Noodle Salad delicious cold noodle salad inspired by Thai flavors and made with zoodles.
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchases made through these links help support this blog.
Whether or not you’re still freezing your booty off, Spring will be here next month. As we keep dreaming about warmer weather, let’s start to consider lighter dishes to get us in top shape for those sunshine days ahead!
- - 2 medium zucchinis, washed with ends cut off
- - 1 carrot, peeled
- - 1/2 avocado, cubed
- - 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- - Juice of 1 lime
- - 1/2 tbsp. honey
- - Fresh cilantro
- - Scallions, chopped
- - Peanuts, shelled and lightly salted
- Using a vegetable spiralizer, make zucchini noodles and place in a large bowl.
- Julienne your carrots and add them to the bowl along with the avocado.
- In a small microwavable-safe bowl, whisk together peanut butter, lime juice and honey until combined.
- Place bowl in microwave and heat for 15 seconds or until PB is a creamy liquid.
- Pour over salad.
- Garnish zucchini salad with fresh cilantro, scallions, peanuts and serve.