I have been making this salad once a week for a few weeks now. It’s so crunchy and refreshing. It’s a definite summer side dish! It’s even better the next day!
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup plain fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- Salt and pepper, to season
Prepare veggies and set aside in medium bowl. In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil and Greek yogurt until combined. Add yogurt mixture to veggies and combine until veggies are coated. Gently stir in feta cheese. Crush dried dill in hand and add to mixture. Stir. Season with salt and pepper, stir one more time. Serve immediately or chill in fridge.