The other night I decided to bake on a whim. After cleaning out the cupboard, I found a few packages of baking mixes just begging to be put to good use. I told Mike I would bake him something sweet for dessert that night. He asked me enthusiastically, “Chocolate chip cookies?” I said, “No.” Then he asked, “Double chocolate cookies?” Again I said, “No…but there is chocolate in them!” We debated over whether or not chocolate chip was the best kind of cookie. I told him it definitely wasn’t. He told me “nothing beats chocolate chip.” Soon the scent of peanut butter and chocolate combining into a sugar cookie base wafted throughout the house. Mike said, “It smells like Reese’s.” I said, “Exactly.”
When you mix the sugar cookie mix and peanut butter cups together, the peanut butter from the PB cups blends into the sugar cookie mix. The cookie dough turns into peanut butter cookie mix with bits of PB cups that melt down perfectly when baking.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Write a review
- 1 package Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 10 Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Mix Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix according to package.
- Unwrap Reese’s peanut butter cups and hand crush in large zip-lock bag.
- Add crushed PB cups to cookie mix.
- Bake according to BC sugar cookie package, or until the edges of cookies start to brown.
- Cool on rack before devouring with a tall glass of milk!
Living La Vida Holoka https://www.livinglavidaholoka.com/
Reese’s peanut butter cups + package of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix = deliciousness! What’s your favorite kind of cookie?