This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SavorPumpkinSeason #CollectiveBias
Celebrate the return of Pumpkin Season with Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice Caffè Latte K-Cup® pods and this delicious Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Braid recipe!
It’s officially my favorite time of year! This time of year, summer starts transitioning into Fall. You can feel it in the air! The sun goes down a little sooner and the streets start to get a little quieter at night. Then, Fall begins and that familiar chill in the air returns. It’s that chill that has me so excited to celebrate the return of hoodies, Fall activities, and Pumpkin Season!
Even though there are still a few days left of Summer, I have to admit that I’ve already made up my Fall bucket list. There’s just so much that I want to do during the Fall! Here in New Jersey, it seems like my favorite season is never long enough to cram in all of the activities we want to do! So we try to fill our weekends with hiking, pumpkin picking, apple picking, canoeing, and more!
The return of cooler weather also allows me to do so much more baking! What goes better with a freshly baked homemade good during the Fall than a Pumpkin Spice Caffè Latte? Now, Starbucks® makes it so much easier to enjoy everyone’s favorite Fall beverage with their limited edition Pumpkin Spice Caffè Latte K-Cup® pods!
Like most Fall-obsessed girls, I usually count down the days until Starbucks® releases the Pumpkin Spice Caffè Latte again. Thankfully, now I won’t have to wait in line at Starbucks® to get my Pumpkin Spice Caffè Latte fix!
The Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice Caffè Latte K-Cup® pods (6 ct) are made in two easy steps. First, add the Pumpkin Spice flavor packet to your mug. Then, insert the coffee pod into your Keurig® and brew. Stir until the flavor packet contents have dissolved and enjoy a creamy Pumpkin Spice Caffè Latte at home!
I celebrated the return of Pumpkin Season and the Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice Caffè Latte by baking up a Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Braid. This braid will wow your guests at all of your Fall celebrations! Despite its pretty presentation, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to make!
Start with a store bought crescent dough sheet. Then, whip up a pumpkin spice cream cheese. Top that with a caramel infused pumpkin puree. Overlap strips of dough until a pretty braid is formed and bake until golden perfection! It’s the perfect recipe to pair this Fall with a Pumpkin Spice Caffè Latte!
*Be sure to check out ShopRite private label products when you shop for these ingredients*
- 1 crescent dough sheet
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp. caramel sauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread crescent dough sheet out in the baking sheet so it touches each corner.
- In a large bowl, cream together softened cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice, and sugar.
- Spread cream cheese mixture down the center of the dough sheet.
- In another bowl, mix pumpkin puree, caramel sauce, and vanilla extract until fully incorporated. Spread the pumpkin mixture on top of the cream cheese.
- With kitchen scissors, cut the ends of the dough up towards the filled center in 1-inch strips.
- Take an end strip and begin overlapping each strip until a braid forms. Tuck in or trim ends.
- Use a pastry brush to lightly brush on the egg wash.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until dough is completely cooked through and golden brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Pro tip: Make a batch of the cream cheese filling to spread on a toasted bagel!
The Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice Caffè Latte K-Cup® pods (6 ct) allow you to embrace all of the flavors of the season with real pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I definitely wanted to play off of those flavors to make a recipe that pairs perfectly with this beverage. It’s pumpkin spice and everything nice!
You can celebrate Pumpkin Season with Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice Caffè Latte K-Cup® pods (6 ct) found in the coffee aisle at ShopRite stores. While you’re there, stock up on canned pumpkin to whip up my delicious Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Braid!
PIN FOR LATER