Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes, Basil, and Garlic
This little recipe was so good that I had to share it. I made it last night with a peppered roast and gravy. Yum! I didn’t even bother measuring most of the ingredients. I just used the small bag of potatoes that I had, about half a carton of cherry tomatoes, three cloves of garlic and seasoned to my liking. Our leftovers were supposed to be dinner tonight, but we both quickly filled containers for lunch after we ate.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In the prepared baking dish, toss the potatoes, tomatoes, basil, and garlic with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, until tender.
Recipe via AllRecipes.com.