This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
From appetizers to dinner, you’ll find sweet and succulent scallop dishes to enjoy all summer long with these 25 Buttery Delicious Scallop Recipes!
My birthday is this weekend and, as birthday traditions go, I get to pick something special for my husband to make me for dinner. I’ve had a really big craving for scallops lately (summer brings out the seafood lover in me), so we might have to do a little surf and turf as my birthday dinner this year. My husband’s never cooked scallops before and he’s not a huge fan of them either. So he can take care of the steak. I’ll handle the scallops!
Scallops are like sweet, little fluffy pillows of seafood deliciousness. There really isn’t any other way to describe them. But they’re so, so good and an honest treat when I get to have them. I’ve never really had them any other way than seared in olive oil with salt, pepper, and a little squeeze of lemon. Truthfully, I find that’s all they really need, but I look forward to trying some of these recipes this summer!
- Delicious Pasta with Clams and Scallops – Living Sweet Moments
- Lemon Garlic Pan Seared Scallops – The Happier Homemaker
- Garlicky Hoisin Eggplant with Scallops – So Tipical
- Curried Scallops with Tomatoes – Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen
- Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche – Ruffles and Rain Boots
- Coconut Scallops – Turning the Clock Back
- Scallops, Spinach & Strawberries with Balsamic Syrup – Stylish Cravings
- Easy Pesto Pasta with Scallops – Delightful E Made
- Coffee Tenderloin Steaks with Scallop Tarragon Sauce – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Healthy Garlic Scallops – Ciao Florentina
- Browned Butter Scallop and Burst Tomato Basil Pasta – Grits & Grace
- Gluten Free Cheesy Scallops Gratinée – Simple Sojourns
- Seared Scallops with Citrus Trio + Wild Rice – Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen
- Pan Seared Scallops with Roasted Vegetables – Pura Vida Moms
- Scallops with Spinach and Paprika Syrup – BetsyLife
- Baked Scallops with Panko Crust – Savoring the Thyme
- Scallop Risotto with Saffron – Savory Tooth
- Seared Scallops with Bacon, Cabbage, and Apples – Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen
- Grilled Scallops on Thyme Creamed Corn with Broccoli – Broken TeePee
- Szechuan Scallops – MomStart
- Easy Bacon Wrapped Scallops with Balsamic Mayo Sauce – Savory Tooth
- Scallops with Cranberry Bacon Jam – Caroline’s Cooking
- Warm Scallop Caesar Salad – Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Pan Seared Sea Scallops with White Wine Bacon Cream Sauce – Or Whatever You Do
- Seared Scallops with Blood Orange Glaze – Food Done Light
PIN FOR LATER