My family loves homemade dips for holidays and gatherings and this Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip has been a new favorite among the family!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ad #MakeHeartburnHistory #CollectiveBias
It’s almost Thanksgiving and we’re starting to make plans for our Thanksgiving feasts. Yes, feasts! We usually split Thanksgiving between two houses, so it’s a major eating holiday for us. We spend the first half of the day with my husband’s family. Then, we head to my parents’ house for Thanksgiving dinner.
Thankfully, my husband’s family usually prepares a smaller feast during the day. So we still have room to eat by the time we get to my family’s house! Now, my family is a big, Italian family. So good food is in our blood. Every holiday, or even every family gathering, my parents put out quite a spread!
One thing I love about big family meals at my parents’ house are the dips that are put out to eat before dinner! And if there’s one dip that my husband and I really love, it’s a spicy buffalo chicken dip that my sister-in-law has made in the past for family gatherings.
This dip is delicious, but sometimes eating a little too much (as I usually do) gives me a wicked case of heartburn! Since I suffer from frequent heartburn after eating too much spicy food, it’s always good to have a treatment on hand like Nexium® 24HR 42ct Tablets. With so many holiday feasts coming up, I’ll definitely be keeping a bottle of Nexium® 24HR in my purse this year!
I recently made my own version of my sister-in-law’s delicious buffalo chicken dip using hot buffalo sauce, Neufchatel cheese (it has less fat than cream cheese) and shredded rotisserie chicken. Then, I added green onions and crumbled bleu cheese on top and served it with tortilla chips.
- 5.3 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup hot buffalo sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup crumbled bleu cheese, plus more for topping
- Chopped scallions, for topping
- Chips or crackers, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Greek yogurt and Neufchatel cheese.
- Add hot buffalo sauce and garlic powder.
- Then, mix in shredded chicken and bleu cheese.
- Bake dip for 20-30 minutes, or until dip starts to bubble and turn golden brown.
- Top with extra bleu cheese and chopped scallions, if desired.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or crackers.
So if you’re like me and end up regretting over-indulging on holidays because of heartburn, make sure you have Nexium® 24HR on hand this year. You can find Nexium® 24HR 42ct Tablets in the health and wellness aisle of Walgreens.
Save $2.00 on Nexium® 24HR(48 ct.) or get two Nexium® 24HR (28 ct.) for $40.00 from now until November 30, 2016 at Walgreens. Nexium® 24HR may take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed.
PIN FOR LATER