These Spicy Grilled Chipotle Ribs and Potatoes are made on the grill using El Yucateco Chipotle Sauce for a delicious, summertime barbecue meal!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KingOfFlavor #CollectiveBias
When we planned dinner for this past Saturday night, we decided to make chipotle ribs on the grill. I’ve been on a MAJOR hot and spicy kick lately! Our fridge is stocked with multiple bottles of hot sauce. We even have a few different kinds of hot peppers growing in our garden this year! So it only seemed right to use El Yucateco Chipotle Hot Sauce on our ribs instead of barbecue sauce.
- - Small rack of pork ribs
- - 1/3 bottle of El Yucateco Chipotle Sauce
- - Applewood flavored rub
- - 2 Russet potatoes
- - Toppings: sour cream, fresh cilantro, green onions, El Yucateco Red Habanero Sauce
- Light your grill and let it get nice and hot over a medium flame.
- Prepare your ribs by coating them with a generous amount El Yucateco Chipotle Hot Sauce.
- Next, sprinkle on some applewood flavored rub.
- Cook your potatoes at the same time you cook your ribs. Throw them on the grill wrapped in foil.
- Allow the ribs to slow cook over the fire for about an hour and a half, turning once. Turn your potatoes, as well, when you flip your ribs.
- Ribs will be cooked when the meat pulls away from the end of the bones. Potatoes will be done when they've softened.
- Serve potatoes, sliced in four, and top with sour cream, fresh cilantro, green onions, and El Yucateco Red Habanero Sauce. Enjoy!