These 12 Recipes You Can Make with a Container of Broth will have you cooking up delicious homemade soups, chilis, sandwiches, noodle casseroles, and more!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
Welcome to the third installment of “recipes we can make with what’s left in our pantry.” So far, our food supply is still hanging in there. Things might start to get weird in another week or two. But I think we’ll be all right because I’ve been going through lots of different recipes that use some of the pantry staples we have on hand right now.
At any given moment, we have a container of vegetable broth in our cabinet. Unless I’m making a very specific type of recipe where I believe the flavor will benefit from having that specific kind of broth, I always use vegetable broth. I just prefer the flavor and find that it has less of a greasy mouthfeel than the other broths.
12 Recipes You Can Make with a Container of Broth
I usually buy the largest container of broth so I can store it in the fridge and keep using it in different recipes. Of course, I love making different kinds of soup, but broth is an ingredient that can go way beyond a soup recipe! If you’re looking for different ways you can use a can or container of broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable), there are 12 recipe ideas below to help you make a delicious meal!
I did include some soup recipes, but there are also a bunch of other ways you can make a tasty dish using a container of broth! I love cooking my rice in broth. It gives it a lot of flavor. It’s also great in slow cooker recipes and if you have an Instant Pot, you can do a lot with broth in your pressure cooker, as well!
- Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Springtime Minestrone with Sausage – Busy Being Jennifer
- Slow Cooker White Bean Turkey Chili – Hello Nature
- Italian Beef Sandwiches – Lattes, Life & Luggage
- Wonton Noodle Soup with Pork Meatballs – Living La Vida Holoka
- Chicken Philly Sandwich – Amber Nicole
- Instant Pot Portuguese Kale Soup – Weekend Craft
- 20-Minute Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup – Life of a Ginger
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas – Momma Lew
- Lighter Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala Casserole – Living La Vida Holoka
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Soup – SoFabFood
- How to Make Delicious Homemade Gravy – Cool Moms Cool Tips
PIN FOR LATER