You’ll be surprised by how easy it is to turn a can of tuna into a delicious meal! Get inspired to make a quick lunch or dinner with these 10 tuna recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
My husband takes his lunch to work every day (you know, when he’s actually at work and not being quarantined in the house with me). So I’ll stock up on things like lunch meat and cans of tuna for sandwiches. But now that his schedule has changed (two weeks off, two weeks on), those stacked cans of tuna in our kitchen cabinet might come in handy if we’re ever in a pinch.
We’re pretty stocked up in the house for now. I went to the grocery store last week to grab some other essentials to have in the house besides our Hungryroot deliveries. We probably have enough food to last us the next few weeks. After my last grocery store trip, I’d rather not have to head back anytime soon anyway.
That last grocery trip left me feeling pretty on edge. I took every precaution I could, but I couldn’t shake my anxiety the rest of the day. So until I absolutely have to go back again, I’ll stick with using ingredients sparingly, getting creative Chopped style, and cooking up what we have!
10 Recipes You Can Make with a Can of Tuna
If worse comes to worst, we always have a can of tuna to use! From simple sandwiches to tasty salads and rice dishes, there are so many different recipes that can come together with a can of tuna!
Ready to turn a can of tuna into a quick and easy recipe? Break out the can opener and start cooking one of these delicious tuna recipes! I guarantee you’ll start using tuna for more than your average sandwich!
- Spicy Tuna Roll Quinoa Salad – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Mini Teriyaki Tuna Cakes – Living La Vida Holoka
- Open Faced Tuna Sandwich – Cool Moms Cool Tips
- Kid-Approved Tuna Sushi – The Shirley Journey
- Tuna Pasta Bake – Table for Two
- Korean Spicy Tuna – My Korean Kitchen
- Tuna Mason Jar Salad – Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Mediterranean Tomato Salad with Tuna, Olives, and Capers – Cook Global, Eat Local
- Mexican Tuna Melt – Food Meanderings
- Tuna Fried Rice – Stonesoup
PIN FOR LATER