Not sure what to get your guy for Valentine’s Day? Get him something more than a gift card or a box of chocolates with these 13 Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps support this blog.
OMG! Why are guys the hardest people to shop for ever?! I’m married to a guy who already has everything and shops on Amazon as much as I do (no hiding the packages under the mat in this house)! That doesn’t leave much in the gift-giving department besides a gift card to one of his favorite stores. And if I’m going to get my boo a gift card, I going to make damn sure that he gets more than just a piece of plastic in an envelope!
Valentine’s Day is coming up and if you’re stuck on a gift to get for the handsome man in your life, I’ve got a few ideas for you. In fact, I’ve got 13 of them! My husband and I stopped exchanging gifts for Valentine’s Day – or so we’ve said – but I still get him a couple small gifts every year. Usually it’s the same little box of chocolates and a card. Plus, we have a romantic dinner at home and pick up dessert at the bakery to share.
But every once in a while, an extra gift sneaks into his Valentine’s Day gift bag. Usually it’s something humorous that we’ll both laugh at, or a new shirt, or some of his favorite snacks. Maybe this year, it’ll be one of these gifts!
13 Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
- Drive Safe Keychain
- What I Love about You Fill-in-the-Blank Book
- Couples Game: Talk, Flirt or Dare Cards for 3 Games in 1
- Capsule Letters Message in a Bottle
- I Love You More Than I Hate Your Farts Coffee Mug
- Romantic Novelty Toilet Paper
- Constellation Map
- Stainless Steel Travel Tumbler
- I Love Weird and I am Weird Couples Pillowcase
- “Mixtape” USB
- Mens Sorry This Beard is Taken Shirt
- Beer Opener Survival Credit Card Tool
- People’s Choice Beef Jerky
PIN FOR LATER