Agate stones add a pretty, natural element to your home decor with this Urban Outfitters inspired DIY Agate Night Light!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links help support this blog.
Agate stones add a natural element to DIY projects. I’ve used them in the past to make garden markers and candle holders. This one-of-a-kind agate night light takes minutes to make! All you need is an agate slice, a night light with a clear plastic shade and some heavy duty glue.
Urban Outfitters Inspired Agate Night Light DIY
1. Remove shade from night light and set aside.
2. Decide which side of your stone you want facing out on the night light.
3. Apply a thin line of glue to the backside of your stone and stick onto the front of the plastic shade.
4. Place shade agate side down and allow glue to dry completely.
5. Replace shade on night light and let it glow!