You’ll be tickled pink when you indulge in these 20 Valentine’s Day desserts that are sure to sweeten up your Heart Day festivities!
Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to treat yourself to something indulgent. I love sharing sweet treats with my husband on Valentine’s Day evening. Sometimes I’ll pick up delicious pastries at the bakery. Sometimes I’ll whip up a simple batch of brownies or cookies for our celebration at home. One thing’s for sure! Love and sweet treats are always in the air on Valentine’s Day!
With that in mind, I am sharing 20 sweet ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day with these dessert recipes! That’s 20 ways to entice your taste buds and put you in the mood for l’amour!
- Chocolate Cake Hearts with Cream Cheese Frosting – Who Needs A Cape?
- Funfetti Cake and Berry Parfait – Busy Being Jennifer
- Valentine’s Brownies – Around My Family Table
- Red Velvet Swirl Cheesecake – Lady Behind the Curtain
- The Best Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe – Home. Made. Interest.
- Strawberry Valentine Cake – Tastes of Lizzy T’s
- White Chocolate Pretzel Bites – Typically Simple
- Chocolate Stout Cupcakes Recipe – Snappy Gourmet
- Mini Heart-Shaped Monkey Bread – Home Cooking Memories
- Valentines Day Cookie Bars Recipe – Passion for Savings
- Valentine Raspberry Cream Filled Cupcake with a Cupcake – CincyShopper
- White Chocolate Raspberry Bars – Lady Behind the Curtain
- White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels – Dorky’s Deals
- Cherry Cream Puff Valentines – Operation $40K
- Valentine’s Chocolate Pretzel Bark – A Night Owl Blog
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe – Sugar, Spice and Family Life
- Mini Cupcakes on a Stick for Valentine’s Day – Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Valentine’s Day Saltine Toffee Recipe – Close To Home
- Glazed Chocolate Cherry Cookies – The Chunky Chef
- Cherry Almond Vanilla Cupcakes – Lady Behind the Curtain