These DIY Washcloth Reindeer are an adorable way to gift a luxurious bar of soap to friends and family for Christmas!
This post may contain affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links helps to support this blog.
A few weekends ago, my mom and I took a trip to Lambert Castle to visit their Holiday Boutique. Who knew there was a castle hidden in North Jersey? The castle was built in 1892 by a silk mill owner and was ultimately sold and turned into a historical museum. It’s now a popular spot for wedding photos and museum events like this craft show. It was amazing and a great day out with my mom!
We had three floors of crafts to look at, so you can imagine how overwhelming it was at times. Each room was filled with crafts from different vendors. There were homemade goods, Christmas items, home decor, children’s items, homemade pet goods, and so much more! I ended up buying some Christmas gifts and a few things for myself, too!
While my mom and I were looking at bath and body items, I stumbled upon the most adorable Christmas gift! It was a washcloth reindeer that had a bar of soap wrapped inside. I had to buy it to display in my bathroom! I would have loved to purchase a couple more for gifts, but that was the last one. So I decided to make my own!
- Heat a hot glue gun.
- Place a bar of soap in the middle of the washcloth.
- Fold each side into the middle.
- Cut a piece of ribbon. Then, gather the ends of the washcloth.
- Tie ribbon in a bow around the gathered ends.
- Next, bend a pipe cleaner in half. Then, make small bends along each side of the pipe cleaner to form “antlers.”
- Glue pipe cleaner antlers behind the bow.
- Glue a pom-pom and googly eyes to make the reindeer face.
- Allow glue to dry completely and gift!
These washcloth reindeer are an adorable way to gift a luxurious bar of soap to friends and family! They would also make a great hostess gift or holiday bathroom decoration.